In which we learnt:
- Locking a talking skull in a room is harder than you might think
- It’s not always wise to listen to the paranoid anxieties of a dead god
- When you only fail on a 1, you still can’t be sure of success… twice
- It’s up to your old friend Azi Mas to defeat the clay golem… in style!
- Just how many times Gruffbeard can survive being swept over by water waves
- You’re up to your eyeballs in, er, eyeballs
- Shadow clones can really scare you… to death!
- Lock away Yaka… again: 100 XP each
- Open Kubazan’s tomb, claim his bracers and his spirit: 200 XP each
- Survive the winds of madness and garner the treasure in the statue’s hands: 150 XP each
- Defeat the clay golem and claim the treasure in the chest: 1500 XP each
- Pass through the water with weapon in hand: 150 XP each
- Slake your shadow at the font: 100 XP each
- Total: 33550 / 34000 XP – almost there…
Have a great break, see you in 3 weeks!