The high-profile citizen, Delgado Ilfein, has announced his retirement from the traditional Port Nyanzaru sport of dinosaur racing, citing injury and fatigue as his main reasons.
In a statement released to the Herald, Delgado shared that ‘I’ve seen pretty much everything racing has to offer’ and ‘my loyal triceratops, Ubtao’s Child, has unfortunately sustained injuries precluding further competition.’
When asked if he might possibly return to the sport later, he replied, “Perhaps. One day, I might again feel the need… the need, for speed. If that is so, who is to say?”
In other news, clerics from the Temple of Savras have reported news from their visions and dreams… our favourite young triceratops, Gold Digger, is expecting twin daughters. You can be sure our artists will be there to record the birth, and the baby pictures, for you, our faithful readers!
Thirtysomething triceratops, athletic build, great personality, seeking a lady who’ll love me for me. I like sports. Inquiries to the dinosaur pens in Tiryki Anchorage. (later removed)
- Win a Dinosaur race and determine the location of Orolunga: 150 XP each
- Survive and defeat four giant wolf spiders: 35 XP each
- Sneak past the stirges: 40 XP each
- Total: 950/2700 XP – DING! You’re level 3 now! Please update your character sheets. For those who’ve taken damage in Firefinger, just keep the same amount of damage you’ve suffered, and gain the HP that comes from the new level.
- Frank: The Osher Gunsberg Award for best matchmaking
- Stryker for failing a DC 8 Athletics test, twice, despite having advantage